Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Current and Coming soon...

This pic is from my sketchbook- it's a building in Marquette MI. There are many beautiful buildings and scenic views in downtown Marquette!

Right now there is an exhibit at Tibbits Opera House in Coldwater that I have 2 pieces in. The show is titled "Kick Up Your Heels". I finished the roller skates and sent them over.

I am also in the Oakwood Heritage Hospital Exhibit. I have about 30 paintings in the hall on the way to the cafeteria. There are 7 artists featured in 4 hospitals. The exhibit will be up through June.

Coming soon...
On May 22nd I will be at Art and Flowers at Van Thorre's greenhouse in Spring Arbor. My daughter Cara, Mary and I will all be there.

July 21-24th mark your calendars for the Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair. I will be on Liberty St. My booth # is 259. I sure hope you will stop by- those are long hot days, and it's fun to have visitors.

No comments: