Friday, January 8, 2010

Ella Sharp delivery

Farmscape is being delivered to Ella Sharp today or tomorrow morning! Cara and I are both in the Ella Sharp museum exhibit that opens Jan. 16th. We have to deliver our art work today or tomorrow. This is pretty exciting for us! It's really neat to be doing this with my daughter... I hope you can see the show. It will be up through mid March.
Today I wrote an email on "Ellen" inviting Andy-in-the-short-shorts to come to the opening on the 16th. Wouldn't that just make the event so much more wonderful for us to have him there! I even offered to tape him! Now that would make a memorable sculpture!
I think Cara's sculptures would be great for the Ellen show. At the Coldwater art walk some of the guests suggested this to Cara. I think they're right. Her sculptures are so fascinating to people, I think Ellen should get taped!

No comments: